We will always respect your privacy and your right to be forgotten.
If you believe that we hold personally identifiable information on or about you through the course of using this website or through business dealings, and you wish for that data to be erased, please contact on email@example.com. We will let you know if and what information we hold and with your consent erase that data, where allowable by law, within 72 hours of your request.
Collecting personally identifiable information
We do not use this website to collect any personally identifiable information, without your express permission for which we will clearly ask. The only area where such a request will be made is via any contact or order forms.
Any data that is received in this way is held securely and will not be shared with any third party, at any time.
Steps to protect your data
This site uses 128 bit TLS1.2 SSL (Secure Socket Layer data encryption) to encrypt data sent over the internet.
Additional security features:
- HTTP Security Headers: A+ Rating
- Content Security Policy
- HSTS – HTTP Strict Transport Security
- X-Frame Options
- Referrer Policy
- Global Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Unmetered mitigation of DDOS attacks
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Lastest TLS 1.3 protocol
- Server-side excludes
Website CMS system obfuscation
- Numerous system enhancements to hide CMS from automated hacks
- Malware scanning
- Brute Force attack protection
- Strong password enforcement
- Blacklist referral for known scammers/hackers
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Make the website function correctly.
- Collect any personally identifiable information.
- Collect any sensitive information.
- Pass data to advertising or affiliate networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to any third parties.
- Pay any sales commissions.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.